Tuesday, 30 January 2018

Family Shields

This afternoon we continued on with more great artwork (please come in and check some out). We had a huge discussion about our family origins and how these might relate to shields. Many children were bursting to find out more about their family histories so please be ready for some questions tonight!

Image result for family shields


7 comments:

  1. I liked designing and beginning to create our shields,it was very fun. I have also done some reserch about my family shield and have got some photos to show in class tomorrow .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see them Evelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous start to the year - lots of enthusiastic discussions at home about all the amazing activities :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a couple more things about our family shield and I am going to find pictures and more information after school. I had a lot of fun starting the shield art. I took my art book home so I could do some more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a family we are super excited to see what the end product looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've really enjoyed do our shield I can wait to use the beetle stuff.

    ReplyDelete