Wednesday, 31 January 2018

Lightning Writing

What is Lightning Writing?

Today we introduced this fabulous writing activity where we have a very short time to record all our amazing ideas about a picture or starter sentence that is displayed. We had way too much fun today doing this - ask your children what they wrote about.

Freddie
"I stare into its dark blue eyes, suddenly I am stuck, I can't move."

Ella
"The sea crashes upon the rocks as the orange sunset falls through the sky."

Connor
"One day I was swimming into the lake, but something grabbed me, it pulled me down."

AJ
"What in the world, oh yes, I wasn't in the world, I guess I mean what on Europiea is that?"

Nikita
"A shark enveloped me, I scream, I run."

Jack
"As I walked through the slimy cave from the land of hysteria."

Image result for writing

9 comments:

  1. Lightning writing was fun! It's going to great doing it again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those peices of writing are great. I especially like your word "enveloped" Nikita, good describing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Lightning Writing yesterday, my favorite was the 5 min one. School has been a blast for the last few days, every morning I can't wait to get to school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved lightning writing it was fun i hope that we can do more lightning writing i loved the 5 min one because i did a lot of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everyones writing hop we do it again

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved to write as fast as i can, and feel the adrenaline coursing
    through me.as not even I know what I am writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love lightning writing, i only did it once last year. i cant wait to do more.

    ReplyDelete