Saturday, 3 February 2018

Our Family Shields

This week we have learnt so much about each other's family. The amount of research that has been completed at home is so impressive. Each morning we have had time for students to share their family crests and their tartans. We already have a list of students who are going to share on Monday morning.

In the afternoons we have been working on creating our own shields. Everyone has chosen an animal that is symbolic to them, they have represented a sport or hobby with a symbol and have written their own motto.

They are looking amazing and we cannot wait to have them lining the walls of our classroom.








6 comments:

  1. wow! these look great, i hope mine looks as good as there's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shields. They're so detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so great, I hope Zak came with some great designs. Look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved creating my shield,it was so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished my shield today, everyone's look great, I love all the creative patterns and designs :)

    ReplyDelete