Monday, 12 February 2018

Technology Challenge 3

This week our challenge was to build a bridge that spanned 30cm and could hold the weight of two markers. 


 The winning group was AJ, Freddie, Leah and Zak! CONGRATULATIONS! Winning themselves playground time while the rest of the class tidied up. 


 Nerhy's group built a strong bridge but at the last moment......


 (and under the weight of a rugby ball) it fell!! 









5 comments:

  1. I like everyone's designs and they are very interesting now that I look closely. I especially liked the image of the fallen bridge it funny seeing all the reactions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved doing technology challenges, it was sad when our's fell from the weight of the ruby ball :(
    but it was still really go fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What incredible and creative minds you all have

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing team work you have all shown in creating these bridges. Great job everyone! I love the concentration on the children's faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing team work you have all shown in creating these bridges. Great job everyone! I love the concentration on the children's faces.

    ReplyDelete