Monday, 19 November 2018

Room 16's Haiku Poems

New 

Life for the first time                  
Scary, whimsical yet fun         

Journey lies ahead.   

Found    
The lamb finds his feet
Frolicking in the soft breeze
Then laying down, rest.       


The River
All is still and quiet
Then his screeching pierced the air
And again silence.

   
By Evelyn
Image result for frolicking lamb

Lambs
The frolicking lamb                          
Falling towards the swamp
All soggy wet lamb

Rhino
The rhino resting
The baby rhino walks off
Default rhino man

By Ashton

Spring
The trees are so bare
I can see the leaves falling
They will grow again

The smell of flowers
Brings back the sent of spring
The bees are buzzing

The fresh potatoes
As I walk on the moist ground
I smell the flowers

By Beth
Image result for spring

Spring
I love jumping
I am as white as snow
The lamb is so cute.

Eagles
Eagles love fish
Flying through the bright blue sky
Getting my own fish.

Rhinos
Rhinos are so weird
Their horns are so pointy and sharp
They are wrinkly animals.

By Kuhu
Image result for rhino

Rhino
The rhino is grey
The rhino is very bright
Van has a rhino

By Van
Image result for rhino

The bouncy lamb
I jumped all the time.
The people were talking watching me.
They were all laughing.

By Cooper

Rhino
Baby rhino stands
Resting his head on mums nose
He is very tired.  

By Kara
Image result for rhino

Fish
The fish is dying
The poor fish I feel so bad
Eagle is hungry

By Lochie
Image result for dying fish

The Jumping Lamb
Jumping through the fields
Eating the juicy grass
Lying in the sun

Eagle
Swooping through the sky
Diving for the juicy fish
There’s one, over there

By Lewis
Image result for bird catching fish

Antidisestablishmentarianism
A very long word
With ten giant syllables
It is fun to spell
By Tristan


Nature
The waters trickling,
Down onto the rocks splashing,
The beauty breathtaking.

By Theresa

Hogwarts
Harry, Ron, Hermione,
Luna, Neville and Ginny too,
Dumbledore, Cho Chang.

Gryffindor red gold,       
Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw
Slytherin green grey.

Dobby the house elf
Hermione created SPEW
Winky and Kreacher.

By Nerhys
Image result for harry potter characters

1 comment:

  1. Everyone did a great haiku,
    but I love my harry potter ones.💗

    ReplyDelete