This morning we headed into town and began our learning at the museum. We looked at the sustainable living practises through time in New Zealand, how things have changed, and how we can make a difference.
We then walked to the art gallery to learn how to create self portraits sculptured from clay. This was so much fun and the creations are amazing!!























































it was so fun making the self portraits of our selfs . the funnest thing was looking out side at the giant hand
ReplyDeleteThis was really fun, i thought my face was cool but then i saw others
ReplyDeletethat was so fun at the art gallery
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day out. Love the sculptures. You are all very talented.
ReplyDeletethis was so fun
ReplyDeleteMy sculpture looked wierd in the photo but I thought it looked really good when I looked up close.
ReplyDeleteRoom 17 looks like they had a fun time. The faces look very cool!
ReplyDeleteWow Harvey, I love your clay face. Can't wait to see it in real life!
ReplyDeleteI learned so much at the museum and I really want to go there again with my family
ReplyDeleteI loved making the faces and everybody’s looked so cool
ReplyDeleteI liked seeing how different our activities were all of your faces looked really cool, I especially liked how some people made little things to go with them.
ReplyDeleteGreat clay faces Rm 17
ReplyDeleteI love Hugo's eye patch like he totally wears an eye patch :)
ReplyDeleteI loved making the clay face sculptures! also it was really funny when Leah was looking in the mirror, but Sitara was in the mirror instead.
ReplyDeleteIt was really fun learning that the polynesians made hunting seasons!
ReplyDeleteRoom 16`s yellow moon looked really cool.I hope room 16 had a good time :)
ReplyDeletethe trip to the art gallery and the mueseme was so fun
ReplyDeletewhen we did the moon crater making it was hard with pipe cleaners
ReplyDeletewhen we went in the art gallery we saw a big moon and a magic carpet that was bent and a bull mad with corn beef cans
ReplyDeleteI love how much detail Ella put in to her piece nice work
ReplyDeleteWow, what an exciting hands on day out. Lots of focused learners.
ReplyDelete