Wednesday, 30 May 2018

R16 Art Gallery and Museum

We started our day at the Art Gallery where we made our own class sculpture based on the art work 'Yellow Moon'. Everyone had so much fun getting creative with a range of materials.

 


















After a quick snack...



we headed to the Museum to learn about the first Māori in New Zealand and sustainable practices. 










20 comments:

  1. marlonk@stmartins.school.nz30 May 2018 at 15:32

    room 16 looked like they had as much fun as us at the art gallery, making a yellow moon sculpture!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed going to the art gallery and museum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed going to the art gallery and museum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed going to the art gallery and museum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed going to the art gallery and museum!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed going to the art gallery and museum, it was really fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to make my own crater at home

    ReplyDelete
  8. What exciting learning Room 16!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Room 16 did something different in the art gallery than Room 17. So it was interesting learning about what Room 16 did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed the art gallery and museum especially the crater making it gave us an opportunity to try and create with limited media.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was so much fun and it’s really cool that both classes did somthing different

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the yellow moon art looked so amazing great job room 16

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you miss perry for all this

    ReplyDelete
  14. i had sooo mush fun

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved going on our amazing trip

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks teachers , I had the most fun😃

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow,thanks very much for letting us go to the art gallery I loved doing the clay faces

    ReplyDelete
  18. i hope we can do it again

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love our pod we have so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  20. it was fun when me and lochie made a crater of yellow sticks

    ReplyDelete