Monday, 25 June 2018

Static Electricity

This afternoon we learnt about and experimented with static electricity. We talked about the transfer of atoms between objects, we talked about lightning storms and the possible beginning of life over 400years ago!

Using Anika's wool to create static
Smilla is not having any fun!!



Hugo demonstrating the moving of atoms





Dillon the magician!

How is that possible?


14 comments:

  1. the balloon didn't make the can move for my group

    ReplyDelete
  2. my'n stuck to my head the balloon

    ReplyDelete
  3. the balloon stuck to the projecter

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had a balloon and a can

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope ms perry feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope we will have winter sports on thursday

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was fun with science

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope we can do another science project this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. i cant believe harveys group made the can move it seemed so hard

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harveys group made it look so easy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love doing science projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smilla is so not having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think we'll have sport on Thursday

    ReplyDelete